1. All applications must be built using Meteor.
2. All apps must be completed within a 24 hour time period during the weekend of October 10th and 11th.
3. Teams can consist of 1-4 people.
4. You may code before the hackathon begins only if you make that code usefully available as a package for all to use before the hackathon weekend begins. (No shenanigans here, e.g. don't make a package that is deliberately designed to only be useful for your app)
5. Participants own the code, but we reserve the right to use a likeness of the app in promotional materials.
6. Submissions to be considered for prizes must include the following:
- A github repo with app code
- A demo video not to exceed 1:30
- A list of packages used to create the app
7. Apps will be judged shortly after the weekend of October 10th-11th by a team of judges.
8. Prizes will be awarded in the following categories:
-Top Five Overall Submissions (Judge's Choice)
-Top Three Overall Submissions (People's Choice)
-Best Meteor and IoT Submission
-Most Creative Collaborative App